Are you a qualified (level 3) personal trainer and looking to work for a thriving and developing company that enables you to use your creative and inspiring approach to fitness?
Then this is the perfect opportunity for you!!
Due to expansion and to accommodate business growth, Studio OneThreeOne Fitness are looking for highly motivated and driven personal trainers from around the Birmingham area who demonstrate expertise and passion to work in the studio.
We are seeking passionate personal trainers to work alongside the owner. Giving you access to a modern and stylish training facility that is specifically designed for personal training. The studio is fully equipped for personal training with a large functional area ideal for bodyweight based exercise such as callisthenics, circuits or yoga classes etc.
We are looking for the best personal trainers in and around Birmingham.
This means as a personal trainer at Studio OneThreeOne you are available for your clients first and foremost. Including designing bespoke progressive personal training training plans, advising clients on nutrition and giving continual advice and encouragement.
- Develop progressive bespoke exercise and nutrition plans for your clients.
- Delivering progressive personal training programmes demonstrating and advising correct techniques.
- Develop and create a pipeline of continual clients.
- Work in partnership with facility staff to enhance the personal training product.
- Work as part of the team to develop and implement innovative ways to enhance the quality and volume of sales.
- Ensure the studio is kept clean and a safe environment to train in at all times.
Skills and Competencies:
- Level 3 qualification
- Ideally at least 1 year experience working as a personal trainer.
- An existing client base is desirable but not essential.
- Be approachable and friendly and promote Studio OneThreeOne whilst developing your client base.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for helping people achieve their goals and delivering exceptional customer service.
- Energetic and proactive attitude with a positive outlook.
- Exemplary time management and punctuality.
A great looking studio, in an accessible location with lots of other successful companies and supporting amenities in the vicinity to work and network alongside.
Being here is being part of a community, there are 500 creative and digital businesses, with up to 4,000 people working in the surrounding area.
At weekends, there are regular programme of fairs, festivals, gigs and events that draw new and repeat visitors to the site.
A trendy city centre location complete with superb transport links and onsite parking. Exclusive networking opportunities with a diverse range of creative businesses.
Personal Training Career
Are you looking for the next step in career, a new challenge or are you bored at your current facility? Then this is what you need for you now. Your job is to challenge, inspire and develop your clients, but who is doing that for you?
At Studio OneThreeOne we live for challenge and development, we want other trainers to join the team with the same mentality.
If this sounds like exactly what you have been looking for then please get in touch via email and send your CV to us at email@example.com
Don’t have a Personal Training CV?
If you don’t have a CV you can complete the form below to tell us about yourself, your training history and experience and we can arrange a call to discuss in more detail